Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What great pics-Thanks chanell, you are wonderful!

Loved looking at all the pics. I really don't see an ugly looking individual amonst them-oh, wait..Liberty just brought up my picture in my red dress. I realize I need at least one of myself looking goofy-

Thanks for doing this Chanell, we love and appeciate you

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Wow...thanks Chanelle!! This is an awesome site...great shots, beautiful back ground, wonderful memories!! :-) One question though....was that really the only picture of me in my youth you could find...me in pink rollers...really??? hmmmm lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on Jett, really, can you take a bad picture, really??? lol :)

At least your in your teens when the picture was taken, how did I get a picture in there when I was like 12? Mom must have inspired Channel to put it there.
You go Eagle Scout!

Thanks Channel, this is a great site.